I got an iPhone for my birthday last year from C and for the past several months, I’ve taken over 1,800 photos with it. I imagine that’s many, many more calls than I’ve made and received. I think the first app I downloaded was Instagram. I’ve had a fun time with it.
You hear a lot these days about digital photos never leaving the gallery and staying on a disk or in a server for the rest of time. Below are some of my favorite photos enhanced by Instagram taken in 2012–shared now, with all of you.
2. Brudder love on the Lake.
3. A special birthday morning.
4. It became very real we were getting married when Tiffany started arriving on Vine Street.
5. This darling tiger kitty is my favorite. He gets a lot of love from Momma and Dad.
6. The most magical place. When I need a time out, I close my eyes and think of the smell of the forest and the lake.
7. What a muse. More of the same special place.
10. Already pining for the Atlantic at the SeaCrest Beach Hotel.
11. First time at a Big Boy in Oh-hi-oh on our way home from R and J’s lovely wedding!
12. Charlie Brown’s. Where it all started for me and C. We love this place.